Limited Edition - Celebrating Five Years in Silicon Valley
Zendure X6 USB-C Hub Portable Charger 20,100 mAh, 45W PD & QC 3.0 Power Bank with LED Display, 5 USB Ports External Battery Pack is Compatible with MacBook, iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, Smartwatches, Fitbit, Beats Headphones & More.
- Most Versatile Portable Battery Charger: Zendure X6 was originated from one of the most successful power bank portable charger crowdfunding projects on Indiegogo and trusted by over 2,000 backers worldwide.
- 45W Power Delivery USB-C Output/Input: Equipped with the latest PD fast-charging technology, X6 provides full speed charging for your MacBook, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and Nintendo Switch. Recharge X6 5X faster when using Zendure 63W PD Charger.
- QC 3.0 Compatible: Charges QC 2.0/3.0 equipped devices up to 80% in 35 minutes (such as Galaxy S7, S8 Plus, Note 8), thanks to ZEN+ 2.0 smart quick charge port.
- USB Type-C Hub Mode: Designed around backers’ requests, USB Hub mode can sync and manage your files with 2 extra USB-A ports between USB-C Hub port.
- X-Charge Mode: Specially supports almost unlimited range of low-power devices, such as smartwatches, Beats wireless earphones, Fitbit fitness bands, Raspberry PI.
- Accurate LED Display: X6 serves as a mode indicator and shows an exact readout of how much capacity remains.
- 20,100 mAh Capacity: X6 powers iPhone and Galaxy up to 6 times, offers a 1.1 charges to 12'' Macbook, 3.2 charges to Nintendo Switch.
- 5-Port Output: Built-in PD USB Type-C port, a ZEN+ 2.0 QC port and 3 ZEN+ ports supports 5 devices simultaneously.
APEXER (b. 1978, San Francisco, CA), also known as Ricardo Richey, is a street artist who creates colorful abstract patterns through the use of spray paint. Part of the Gestalt Collective that engages in collaborative murals in San Francisco, Apexer curated mural projects on Bluxome Alley, other districts of San Francisco, and the SFMOMA display windows in association with St. Johns Community Center (San Francisco, 2002). His work has been shown extensively both in the Bay Area and abroad. Recent group exhibitions include Calligraffiti: Writing in Contemporary Chinese and Latino Art, Pacific Asia Museum, Pasadena, CA (2009); Bay Area Now 4, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, San Francisco (2005), White Walls, and the Luggage Store Gallery. He was the artist in residence at the Headlands Center for the Arts (2007), and was featured in documentaries and publications regarding the Mission District in San Francisco.
Your Wish List of Features, Packed into One Power Bank & Hub
Future-Proof Power Solution
All remarkable features are built in a lighter and smaller body compared to other 20,100 mAh PD power banks.
USB Hub Mode - “H”
X6 comes with a USB Hub mode (compatible with USB 2.0) that provides data transfer functions over its 2 USB-A ports. When you connect the USB-C Hub port to USB-C port of your compatible laptop, you can seamlessly charge your device as well as sync and manage your files with 2 USB-A ports.
Double press the power button, and X6 will enter USB hub mode, displaying the "H" icon. Double press again to turn it off.
X-Charge Mode - “X”
X6 is the most unique USB-C power bank on the market that can charge an almost unlimited range of low-power devices such as smartwatches, Beats wireless earphones, Fitbit fitness bands, and more. Now your wearable devices will never run out of power again in the wild.
Simply press and hold the power button for 3 - 5 seconds, X6 will enter X-Charge mode, and display the "X" icon. Press and hold again to turn it off.
Accurate LED Power Display & Mode Indicator
With the precise and clear LED power display, you will know the real time power in percentage and which MODE you are using.
UPS Mode with Pass-Through Charging
X6 upgraded pass-through charging to include a UPS feature. There is no power interruption when X6 switches between pass-through and battery mode, making it ideal for applications such as security systems, micro-controllers, home automation, network storage, backup power for Wi-Fi routers, Raspberry Pi programming computer, and more.
X6 is a USB-C PD power bank that has 5 outputs, allowing you to charge up to 5 devices at the same time. The more, the merrier, right?
USB-C Power Delivery
Fast charges your iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes; Power your Nintendo Switch for 10 more hours of gameplay.
It takes only 3 hours to recover 98% of 20,100mAh charge when using 63W PD 4-Port Charger. (63W PD 4-Port charger is sold separately)
ZEN+ 2.0 Smart Fast-Charging (QC 3.0 Compatible)
Fine-tuned power output (up to 18W) and more optimized charging cycles with QC 3.0 compatible devices; Backward-compatible with QC 2.0/1.0 devices.
Multi-Faceted Safety Protection
Zendure protection against short circuit, power surge, overheating and overcharging.
2-Year Worry-Free Warranty
We are confident in Zendure’s Product performance, and we know you’ll love it. That's why we back them all with a 2-year warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
X6 USB-C PD Power Bank & Hub Specs
|Capacity||20,100 mAh / 74.4Wh|
|Internal Cells||3.7 V Premium Lithium-Ion Cells|
|Dimensions||1.8” x 2.7” x 4.8”|
|Input||USB-C (PD): 5-20V, 45W (Max)|
|Output||USB-C (PD): DC 5V-20V, 45W (Max) ZEN+ 2.0 (QC 3.0 Compatible): 5V-6V/ 3A, 6-9V/ 2A, 9-12V/ 1.5A , 18W (Max) ZEN+: 5V/2.4A, 12W (Max)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 113°F / 0°C to 45°C (Charging), |
-4°F to 149°F / -20°C to 65°C (Discharging)
|Included Accessories||USB-C Cable 2 in 1 (USB-C and USB-A), Travel Pouch, User Manual|